Monday, October 10, 2011

Recent endeavors finishing an afghan, scarf, and hat.

Recently, I've been really busy making things for Christmas. Thus far, I've crossed two things off my list and made a couple of other things. I finally completed the afghan I was making.
This took me forever (about a month) to complete because it's final size is about 80"x85" which is large enough for a queen size bed. 

I also completed a Yoshi scarf for a friend's daughter. This was an original creation, but it took me about a week to complete. 
One side has Yoshi's head and the other has his feet. 

The maroon strip down his back work as his spikes. They can either stand up or lay down. 

The reversable shell stitch allows the green back and white underside to appear "scaly." Hey, he is a dinosaur after all! :) 

The feet were probably the weirdest part of the whole thing. 

I've also been working on a few things to add to my Etsy store. http://www.etsy.com/shop/KristinDragos?ref=pr_shop

I've completed an adult size hat.  

I'm also working on a matching scarf, though it's not complete yet. :) Be back to post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment